Wednesday, March 26, 2014

EEEEEK!

So here goes NOTHING! 

I'm nervous, excited, scared and, to be honest, just plain giddy about starting to blog with my best friend about our health and fitness journey!  My story has been a bit different from hers, in that I do NOT enjoy working out and eating healthy.  For me, it is something that I know I need to do for my health, not because I just love it.  So a lot of the time I need just as much, if not more, motivation as anyone else who is struggling!

I have recently lost 40 pounds, but now I am having the struggle of "the last few" (10-15lbs).  I will mostly be posting about how I am attempting to work those off so I can get where I'd really like to be.  I'll also be working on toning up some (cross your fingers & toes for me!!).

Personally, I want to be fit, but still very feminine.  I tend to have a pretty specific idea of what "fit & still feminine" looks like in my head and that is:

 
 
Anyway, this is just the beginning.  I will post any awesome recipes I come across and just my daily WINS and struggles! 

-L <3

No comments:

Post a Comment