Thursday, March 27, 2014

Peeps, you are my nemesis!

I feel like I've read every article tip and trick in the world when it comes to healthier diet. I feel like I know it all, I just don't do it! I'm a big sweet person. After every meal I want something sweet just to wrap up my meal. It's a terrible habit and one I've never been able to break. I don't know how many times after lunch I've told Leah "I want something sweet, anything, I don't care". This time of year it gets so much worse. For some reason Easter candy is a huge trigger for me. I go into the store and I see all of the pretty colored packages and I want them all! I try to remind myself that it's the same candy that's available all year just in a different package. But darn it, those packages draw me in every time. I think during this time of year I consume more calories in candy than anything else. Every trip to the store is a struggle. Every year I'm relieved when Easter passes and I no longer have to see the shelves full of candy. 23 more days....I'm going to do my best to avoid the Easter candy. Each time I walk out of the store without Easter candy I count as a small victory for me. Wish me luck the next 3 weeks!

 
I mean, how can you not be tempted by something that looks this fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment