Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Gym-xiety?

Kiley and I were sitting down at lunch yesterday discussing our goals and the past week we've had.  I was, of course, telling her that I had my struggles and triumphs.  I had lost a couple of pounds and then turned around and ate horribly and ended up right back where I started.  Such is life, I guess?  So I just need to hit the gym harder, right? (and stop binging on crap!) 



There is the other problem.  My "gym-xiety".  Have you ever gone into the gym so pumped about your workout, but as soon as you get there you see all of these sexy people that look like they don't even need to be there? 



Yeah, that's what happens to me. So then, instead of going over to the free weights, like I was planning to do, I just go hop on the elliptical....in the BACK ROW, far corner and hope no one looks at me. =(  Does anyone else feel this way, or am I just being crazy?  I don't know, but it happens almost every time I go!!  Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!!!  ha ha

I used to do Zumba at least once a week with Kiley, so I will leave you with this meme, which is EXACTLY correct about our experience:

-L <3

No comments:

Post a Comment